About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Strengthen your whole body! With the Training Station 900, you can do all your bodyweight and circuit exercises on an easy-to-adjust pull-up and dip station that takes up less than 1 m.
- Versatility : Do all your bodyweight and circuit exercises with a single machine.
- Durability : You can even wear weights: the TS 900 can hold up to 330 lbs!
- Easy to use : The Training Station 900 has footrests, to fit users of any height.
- Adjustable : Comfortable: the TS 900 has an adjustable backrest.
- Grip : Grippy handles help you grasp them securely as you exercise.
- The Training Station 900 is a pull-up and dip station that you can use for functional bodyweight exercises that train your upper body, whether you want to retain or build muscle.Need a training program? By doing multijoint movements such as dips, pull-ups, leg raises and inverted rows, you'll train your shoulders, arms, pecs and abs.
- We wanted you to be able to train at home with no limits. That's why the TS 900 only takes up 1 m of floor area.And to make sure it fits as many people as possible, our design team conducted tests with 20 athletes of different builds.The result: the TS 900 can be used by anyone measuring 5'3" to 6'5" and weighing up to 330 lbs.And it only took us 15 prototypes to get there!
- Height: 84.3"Floor width: 36.6"Floor depth: 46.1"You will need a 12'2" high ceiling to perform a full pull-up.Pull-up barBar height: 84.6"Width: 43.3"Diameter: 32 mmFootboardHeight: 11.8"Dips (tricep exercise)Height: 46.1"Spread: 24"BoxLength: 47.2"Width: 31.5"Height: 6.7"Training Station 900 weight: 90.4 lbsBox weight: 99.9 lbs
- Once you've set up your Training Station 900, the main thing you need to adjust is the backrest for doing leg raises. This will depend on your height.The footrests mean that you can reach everything else without having to adjust anything.As well as making your pull-up and dip station more stable and reliable, the fact that you don't need to adjust things means you can do circuit workouts without stopping between exercises.
- "When you first start doing bodyweight exercises, you might want to use training bands to take some of the weight. It's handy while you're learning to do your dips and pull-ups correctly. Once you've got the hang of things, you can start wearing a weighted jacket to increase the difficulty. So it's very progressive. If you add accessories, the machine keeps up with your progress so you can carry on using it."
|Assembled Product Weight|