About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
The Genesis GMSDR1015LC 15 Amp 10" Silver Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a heavy duty machine with exceptional crosscutting capacity for all your repetitive wood cutting needs. Straight crosscuts up to 12 in., Miter cuts, bevel cuts and compound cuts are a breeze, whether you are cutting flooring, Siding, crown or base molding or you just need to cut dimensional lumber down to size. A heavy duty 15 amp motor drives the blade at 4800 RPM for fast, smooth cutting. Updated saw has improved components, with increased stability in legs and tool platform, with easily adjustable knobs. A laser light cutting guide allows for quicker set up and improved accuracy. And your Genesis 10 in. Sliding compound Miter saw comes loaded, with a 60T carbide blade installed, hold down clamp, dust bag, 2 extension wings, rear support Foot bar, blade wrench and 2 AAA batteries for the laser.
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames & more
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment & improved accuracy
- Sliding rail system for crosscutting stock up to 2" wide
- Make precision miter cut up to 45 left & right
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 left
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes
- Includes: 60T carbide-tipped blade, hold down clamp, dust bag, (2) extension wings, rear support foot bar, blade wrench & (2) AAA batteries for laser
- 120V~/ 60Hz
- 15 Amp
- No load speed: 4,800 RPM
- Made with a die-cast aluminum base for portability
- Blade size: 10" (255mm)
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Max cutting capacity at 0 X 90 : H 3" X 12"
- Max cutting capacity at 45 X 90 : H 3" X 8-1/4"
- Max cutting capacity at 0 X 45 : H 1-5/8" X 12"
- Max cutting capacity at 45 X 45 : H 1-5/8" X 8-1/4"
- Net weight: 40 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash your hands after handling. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
32.50 x 18.25 x 16.75 Inches