About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Want to work on your pecs from every angle? Flat, inclined, declined... this sturdy bench with openwork back rest allows you to comfortably work on your pecs and abs.
- Durability : Maximum weight 550 lbs (user weight + weights).
- Versatility : 7 inclines (-15, 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 80)
- Easy to move : Built-in castor wheels
- User comfort : Thick foam and openwork back for better ease of movement.
- Product dimensions:Width = 55.5"Length = 20.9"Height = 16.1"Weight = 30.9 lbsBox: 47.6" x 9.8" x 14.2"Weight = 34.2 lbs
- If you want to work on bench presses with a bar, consider the bar rest (called a rack). It will ensure you are moving safely.
- Did you know that from an anatomic perspective, the pectoralis major, pectoralis minor, and subclavius are all different muscles? Isn't that a lot? So why limit yourself to just the flat position?That is why the 900 bench was designed with different degrees of incline: the inclined position targets the upper pecs, while the declined position focuses on the lower pecs. The vertical position will work on your shoulders.
- Bench press (0)Incline bench press at 15, 30, 45, 60Military press at 80Declined bench press at -15AbsWhat if you don't know what exercise to start with, or how to find the right position? Check out our website. Our design team has developed a coaching service to help guide you.Visit Domyos.com to learn about all the exercises explained by our trainers.